Exclusively for Elk River Property Owners:
- Riverside Park – Enjoy unlimited use of an enclosed dog park, a playground, and a viewing deck and gazebo on the banks of the Elk River.
- Hiking Trails – Stroll walking trails along the river and stop to enjoy the cool mist of our local waterfall.
- Robbins Sunset Park – Plan a gathering, pack a picnic, and take in long-range views of our Blue Ridge mountains.
- Flyfishing Paradise – Discover your favorite fishing holes, easily accessible via Riverside Park and other areas of the property.
- Private Airport – Land your aircraft on a private 4,600 ft. landing strip, located 3,468 ft. above sea level.
- Peace of Mind – Know your property is always protected by a twenty-four hour security program.
- Exquisite Surroundings – Take pride in your 1,250-acre community knowing that all common areas, roads, road banks, and parks are kept in first-rate condition.
All the mountain experiences you seek are right here, in your back yard.